Tuesday 18 February 2014

A lovely little treat

Here is a gorgeous smelling thing that I've been eyeing (smelling, devouring, lusting after,..) for ages now and never let myself buy it. And now it is finally mine!





On Valentine’s Day my lovely boyfriend surprised me with this little treat. 
It is Le Caramel Exfoliating Shower Gel with sugar by Cottage. 
I’ve been a little bit obsessed with this one since the first time I smelled it (which the boyfriend obviously knows since I’ve dragged him with me to smell it countless times). When I unwrapped the paper and saw this I was way too happy.

This thing smells heavenly of caramel and sugar and pure vanilla (it’s seriously addicting, I have an open bottle by my side and am sniffing it while I’m writing ALL the time). The texture is gel like with chunks of sugar that exfoliates your skin when you use it. The product is said to be designed for everyday use and it really doesn’t feel too rough on the skin. You don’t need to use much, it lathers up into a lovely creamy consistency that washes of easily and leaves you feeling absolutely clean and refreshed. After using it the skin becomes very soft and gentle to touch, but the best thing is the scent, that lingers on your body for hours. It is also said to be paraben free.


It is a really lovely product and amazing little treat for when you are feeling a little bit down and need something to cheer you up. (If you are not into seriously sweet and sugary scented product you probably won’t like it thought).

Thanks for reading!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...