Sunday 9 November 2014

Autumn Series: L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel

When mum and I were looking through L'Occitane shop, we noticed some interesting shower gels. After a good sniff around, we decided on this one.


Essential oils used (100% natural ingredients): lavander, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange, geranium

It is made with essential oils and makes showering a soothing and relaxing experience. The gel transforms into a gentle foam that gently cleanses the skin and doesn't dry it out.

It has an unusual scent which is quite different that any other I have ever tried. It has a slightly herbal and citrusy scent, seems perfect for for fall. I love the scent and the way the gel makes me feel and look forward to using it every time.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in my next post!


Rawr,
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...