Tuesday 3 May 2016

Quick Review: Montagne Jeunesse Green Mint and Tea Tree Oil mask

It seems like sheet masks are all the rage again and I am loving it. With an expanding selection of different brands and choices appearing in the drugstore, it is really easy to find that will work the best for you.

The other night I tried out the green mint and tea tree oil one absolutely loved it. I was kind of afraid that it would sting my eyes or my skin because it smells so fresh and minty, but it proved to be quite refreshing and gentle. I'll definitely pick some more to refresh my skin in the hot summer nights.

The skin on my face felt so clean and refreshed and the next morning I woke up with very firmed and clean looking skin. Mint is a great skin cleanser and while it soothes the skin, it can also help with any inflammation or itchiness. And as you might know, tea tree oil is known to help with spots and imperfections and I feel like I might come back to this one before my period, when my skin usually starts acting up.

With such an affordable price (it's under 2€) and great effects, this is in my opinion an absolute bargain and I strongly recommend you give it a try, especially if you struggle with oily and acne prone skin!

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur


1 comment:

  1. O ja, tale je res zelo osvežilna :D Meni so še vedno My Hoin Ni najljubše, čeprav so tele veliko bolj cenovno ugodnejše :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...