Monday 19 January 2015

(this might be) The most beautiful bag ever

It's time to share one of my favorite Christmas gifts with you! I first spotted this gorgeous bag in H&M at the beginning of the summer in Italy. I might have mentioned it to my boyfriend a few times, and this Christmas, I found it under the tree.

It's a rather big bag with one big compartment and a few little side pockets. It has two short handles and one longer, over the shoulder strap. The main design of the bag is quite simple, but there are velvet like flaps on the sides, that give the bag an edgy and special feel. The combination of the different black materials and gold hardware makes the bag look way more expensive than it really is and it goes perfect with almost all of my clothes.

The feels very well made and has enough room for all of my things. It's great for everyday use, even for school, but also seems fancy enough for a more special occasion.

To me, this is the most beautiful bag I've ever owned and probably one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. I am absolutely in love with it and feel so lucky that I got it for Christmas.

There are not many of the bags left, but some stores still have them in their sale sections, with a big discount, so if you find it, I strongly recommend adding it to your collection, because it is amazing.

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

3 comments:

  1. Zadnjič sme jih gledala v Kranju, ful mi je perfect po velikosti, sam zlati detajli niso po mojem okusu, zato je nism vzela =/ Meli so še eno podobno s srebrnimi ampak je bila manša in posledično premajhna za mojo šaro :D Mogoče bom pa šla nazaj po tole :D i need a new bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz dolgo nisem marala zlate, zdej mi je pa res res všeč :) In tale je basically perfect zame! Tok ogromno stvari gre notr, da sploh ne morm verjet :D -zelo priporočam :D

      Delete
  2. Res je pure perfection tale torbica <3 Pa še zelo kvalitetna.
    Sama imam isto, samo da je cela iz istega materiala in ima te žepke al kko se temu ob strani reče bež barve :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...