Sunday 3 May 2015

April Favorites 2015





BIODERMA 
Make-up removing micelle solution for Sensitive skin
I'm sure that by now, you've all heard about Bioderma. This widely praised micellar water claims to be worthy of its hefty price tag by effortlessly removing all the make-up and cleanse the face to perfection. It is, as promised, incredibly effective and to this day I haven't found anything that would work as well as this one. Still, it is quite expensive and I only tend to buy it when I can find it on offer.

RIMMEL Wake Me Up anti-fatigue + radiant glow foundation in 103 True Ivory
I haven't used this foundation for a while, but every time I come back to it, I remember how much I like it. It has a medium-full coverage and blends into the skin beautifully. The glittery particles in it give the skin a lovely glow, but they can be a bit OTT when standing in direct sunlight.

L'OREAL Miss Manga mascara
In my February favorites I proclaimed my love for this mascara and as it gets drier it keeps getting better, so I had to include it in my favorites again. I won't write more here, but you can read all about it in the February's post.


CARGO bronzer in Light
The bronzer was sent to me with one of my orders and at first, I didn't think much of it, Lately I've started using it and got to love it. It's lighter than I'd usually go for and has tiny gold glitter in it, but it gives my face the dimension it lacks after applying foundation.

AVON Ultra Color Indulgence lipstick in Rose bouquet
I already wrote about the lipstick in this post. I've been using it almost every day this month. The texture is amazing, smooth and moisturizing while the rose color is just amazing, a perfect shade for spring. 



RITUALS Touch of Happiness ultra-rich, whipped body cream
This cream is what I took with me for a week by the sea and I loved using it. As the name would suggest, the texture feels rich and moisturizing, but it sinks into the skin quickly, leaving it incredibly soft. The scent, sweet orange and cedar wood is lovely, just the right mixture of citrus and cedar to make it a really soothing combination.

YVES ROCHER Noix de Coco eau de toilette
This coconut scent is the one I've been eyeing for the longest time and I finally got it. It's a gorgeous coconut scent that would be perfect for layering with other scents or using on its own as a summer fragrance. It makes me think of summer and the sea anytime I use it and tends to linger on the skin and clothes through the day.

KIKO nail lacquer in 338 Light Lavender
I dedicated a whole post to this nail polish. It is one of the most amazing colors I've ever owned and you can read all about it here.


 As I said in my spring accessories post, I've really enjoyed focusing on accessories this month. These are the ones I gravitated towards the most.

C&A mint green wallet
H&M necklace set
AliExpress bracelet


What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur






4 comments:

  1. Bioderma je res super, jaz sem jo pred kratkim zopet začela uporabljati, in sem se takoj spomnila, zakaj mi je tako všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta Rituals - touch of happiness losjon pa je tud meni top ! in sem ga menda kar v tednu porabla..tak fajn je bil :D

    Beauty of a Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaz samo Biodermo uporabljam za odstranjevanje očesnega makeupa, tako da mi ena flaška zelo dolgo ostane. Je vredna denarja:). Avon šminke so res odlične. Jaz vedno znova posežem po kakšne odtenku, ko se odločam kaj bom imela. Čisto iz razloga, ker dajejo tako super občutek na ustnicah:). Aliexpress zapestnica mi je čudovita. Sem enkrat podobno naročila na Ebayu, pa mi je žal hitro zarjavela:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odtenek šminke mi je zelo všeč! :)
    Pa tudi Kiko lak, res hud odtenek! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...