Thursday 21 May 2015

Sleek blush BY 3 -haul and review


Sleek blushes are highly praised all over the internet and even though I've been eyeing them up for the longest time, I never actually got around to getting some for myself. When an online shop Click2Chic had all the line on offer, I couldn't resist and had to try a few.


SLEEK blush BY 3 - Pink Sprint


The first one I picked was the Pink Sprint palette. I allways gravitate towards cool toned pink blushes and this palette seemed perfect for it. It consists of 3 very pigmented matte blushes. 


Pinktini (left)- is a dark burgundy red. It is crazily pigmented, to the point when you need to be extremely careful when applying it. Even though it is matte, it has a certain luminosity to it that gives my cheeks a healthy, fresh look.
Pink Ice (middle) –is a true cool pink. It is a little less pigmented than Pinktini, but still strong enough that even the slightest dab of the brush picks up enough of product. When applied lightly, it gives a lovely natural finish.
Pink Parfait (right) –is a deep berry color. Even though it is the least pigmented of the bunch, it still has a great color payoff. 

All three colors in the palette are gorgeous and wearable. I got this palette first, and after seeing how amazingly pigmented it was, I had to go back to the site and get some more.

 SLEEK blush BY 3 - Pumpkin


The second palette I got is the Pumpkin one. I was a bit scared of the vibrant colors, they look way more dangerous, but on the other side, much more intriguing. Even looking at it now, I’m still not sure about the orange (haven’t gathered the courage to wear it yet), but the other two are absolutely beautiful.


P Pie (left) –a shimmery warm red with an orange undertone. It looks slightly more orange when swatched, and the shimmer in it gives a nice shine to the face. It blends beautifully and has almost a bronzy feel to it.
Squash (middle) –is a coral blush with a satin finish. It is very easy to work with and gives the most natural finish.
Lantern (right) –is a very pigmented matte orange color. The slightest touch is enough for a great color payoff. It looks a bit scary, but I think it will look lovely when my skin gets a bit more tanned.


The packaging of both palettes is very well made. Three relatively big pans of blushes are neatly put into a sleek (pun not intended) black case with a big mirror. They are very sturdy and very well made (I actually managed to drop one as I was writing this and luckily, nothing got broken). They seem really great for a relatively affordable price and I am glad I finally gave in and tried them.

So far, I’ve tried a few things from Sleek and seem to love every product I’ve tried. When I was ordering the blushes, I also got 3 eyeshadow palettes and 2 eyeliners, so stay tuned for a review of those as well.

In the meantime, I’d love to hear what product from Sleek do you own and would recommend for me to try?


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin bi bila zagotovo moja izbira:). Jaz imam samo eno i-Divine Ultra Matts V1 paleto. Vsekakor odlična, če želiš v svoj makeup vključiti res žive obravne odtenke. Jaz vedno te odtenke kombiniram z drugimi nevtralnimi paletami. Drugače pa bi zagotovo rada preizkusila še kakšno njihovo paleto in mogoče blushe. Se veselim ocen palet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...