Saturday 18 June 2016

A huge review of AVON products (2016)


There is no doubt that Avon is so incredibly generous when it comes to spoiling us bloggers with different products. Some of them I get to try the moment I get them but some take a bit longer to properly try out and form my opinion. Finally, I managed to at least try each product at least once and now I am ready to share my opinions with you:





Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Au Naturale

Neutral eyeshadow palettes are my weak spot and this one has everything I could want. With 4 different matte shades, ranging from beige to dark brown, this will easy cover you basic makeup needs from day to night. The shadows are wonderfully pigmented, blend wonderfully and stay on my lids for the whole day. I'm highly intrigued to try a few other quads that Avon carries, because this one impressed me so much.


Sultry Red Rose & Peach Shower Gel

At the time this arrived, I was really excited for spring to come and the scent of this shower gel hit the spot for me. It combines a sweet and floral scent and is pleasant to wash with. Other than that, it didn't do anything spectacular, but how much can you ask of a simple shower gel?


Pink Jasmine Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream

Within a few months, I received two hand creams from the Care line, and one of those became one of my absolutely favourites, and then this one simply didn't work for me. While the scent is quite nice, this one simply didn't sink properly into my skin and left an unpleasant film on my hands.

Cocoa Butter Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream

As a total opposite of the previous cream, this one completely blew my mind. It smells amazing, feels light and sinks into the skin easily, while still moisturising my hands at the same time. Even my mum loved it and she is so incredibly picky with hand creams. Right now, I'm not really in the mood for cocoa scents, but I'll keep it in mind and repurchase it in the colder months.


Big & Multiplied Volume Mascara

To be completely honest, I didn't get much use out of this one, as I still had a lot of other mascaras to use up, but from a few times that I tried it, it works fine, but doesn't do anything to impressive. Now that I'm slowly running out of my other mascaras, I'll give this one a proper try.


Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment

My hair doesn't really need too much extra nourishment, but the ends are always in for a little bit of TLC. This oil feels quite thick, but you don't really need much to cover all the ends. It works nicely, it smells quite nice and it will last me for a very long time.


Matte Lipstick in Pure Pink

These made quite a stir when they appeared in the catalogues, so many people absolutely love them and I was so excited to try them. It's a lovely warm pink, that gives a nice youthful look to the face. The matte formula is incredible –pigmented, soft and creamy and very long-lasting. If you haven't tried any of these, you are seriously missing out.


Planet Spa Treasures of The Desert Restoring Hand Cream

When this came in the mail, I was really excited as the argan oil seems to be all the rage in cosmetics and the scent seemed perfect fort he summer time. This is nourishing, but doesn't feel sticky on the skin and would be perfect to carry around in the beach bag. I'm trying to restrain myself from using it now, so that it will travel with me when I go to the sea.

Nailwear Pro+ in Sheer Citrus

With the hand cream came this wonderful peachy nail polish, in the shade that I absolutely love using on my nails during the summer. This needs a few coats to be opaque, but has a lovely finish when it dries.



Outstanding Eyes Dual-Ended Kohl Eyeliner

The latest package from Avon had a lovely selection of summery products, and the first one was this kohl eyeliner. While I love the idea, the nude side is not as pigmented as I would like it to be. The black one is nice, but as I don't really use black kohl, I have yet to properly test it out on me.


Glow Nailwear Pro+ in Plush Berry

Another nail polish, but this time in this gorgeous berry shade that I absolutely love wearing throughout the whole year. It looks incredible on the nails, just make sure to leave enough time for each coat to properly dry before applying any more. It does take a bit more time to apply, but once it dries it lasts for quite a few days.



Glow Bronzing Pearls in Pink Bronze

The most exciting item in the last package, were without a doubt these bronzing pearls. I was expecting them to be a lot more bronzy, but they are actually quite sheer, shimmery pink-bronze. Applied on the cheeks (even over blush and bronzer), they give the skin a lovely glow and a sun-kissed look –perfect for summer evenings out.

Looking at all these products, I can't believe how lucky I am to have the chance to test so many products and then share my opinions with you. I'm incredibly thankful to Avon Slovenia for all their generosity and constant support!

Have you tried any of these products? Is there anything else you really love from Avon and would recommend for me to try?

Thank you for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur 

1 comment:

  1. Avon res zna podpirat blogerje. :) Jaz sem sicer tudi sama njihov kupec in mi je veliko izdelkov must have. Če rabiš, da ti podaljšam wish listo bom rekla da je njihov supershock gel eyeliner en najbolj mehkih linerjev v obliki svinčnika. občutek imaš kot da si nanašaš gel liner, samo da je v svinčniku. :D Planet Spa maske za obraz so mi prav tako odlične - sploh zelena cedar in nekaj. Je glinena in lepo očisti kožo. Drugače pa šminke in parfumi so must have :).
    Se pa strinjam s tvojimi ocenami. Au Naturale paletka je izjmena. Se mi zdi, da do zdaj najboljši mat odtenki, ki sem jih preizkusila od njih. Nove palete imajo vedno boljšo pigmentacijo. Olje za lase je pa moj must have. Vedno je kakšno na rezervi :D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...