Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favorites 2014

It's time for the monthly favorites again! This month I got so many new things that I was trying out which means that there were not many products that I was using through the whole month. 


There are some products that stood out and let's jump straight to the explanation why they are my faves (looking at the pictures now, I notice that I had a very neutral month):


First (and a definite winner this month) is my gorgeous Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. I’m sure everybody has heard about the quality and amazingness of the UD shadows, so I won’t get into that –they are amazing! I like how the shades are neutral but at the same time so unique and different.  I’ve been constantly reaching for it to create day looks as well as night looks. I like the change from my usual neutral browns to these beautiful rose toned shades.

 


The next two are the L’Oreal True Match foundation and powder. This is the combo that I’ve been using from my primary school years. I recently switched back to it when I had some coupons for the drugstore. They offer really high coverage without looking cakey and they last a long time. The only downside is that they are slightly to dark for me right now, that is why I now switched my foundation and will be wearing this when a get a bit more tanned.


Another favorite is Essence Long lasting eye pencil in 02 Hot chocolate. Last month my mum ran out of her black eye pencil and I gave her mine. I was meaning to buy myself a new one but then tried using a brown one instead. I love the effect so much that I decided I don’t need a black one right one and kept using the brown one for the whole month. I like adding it to my upper lash line and the outer part of my waterline when I want a bit darker eye look. It’s nice because it adds a darkness to the look without looking as sharp and obvious as a black pencil would.


The last favorite this month was Lush Flying fox solid perfume. This was one of my obsessions a few years ago. Recently I ran out of my Alien perfume and was looking for a new scent; I remembered this one and put it in my bag. I love how this smells, most strongly of jasmine and a bit of honey. I put it on my neck, wrists and behind the ears and it keeps me smelling nice for a long time. It is great for on the go as it is so small and can fit practically anywhere.


So those were all my favorites this month. What were yours?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,  
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. super favourites! :))
    ohh, kak bi rada sprobala UD-jeve paletke<3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala (: ja so kar super paletke. Čeprav (nemorem verjet da bom to rekla) so Wet'nWIld paletke morda celo boljša alternativa. Je pa res da je težko najti vse te lepe barve ki so v Naked3 :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...