Saturday 19 April 2014

Let's cook: Spring (tr)eats

They are pretty, they are yummy, they are easy to make and the color is pastel, 
they are perfect for spring!


I made these a while ago, took the pictures but didn't know whether I should post them, because the recipe is more or less the same than in my It tastes like love post. But they were delicious; I loved how they looked so I decided that I can make a spring edition of these yummy little bites.


 I'm not going to write instructions for making them as they are the same as in the previously mentioned post. The only difference is that this time I used strawberry pudding and added some saffron into the whipped cream to make it a bit fancier.


I think that they would be a perfect addition to other Easter treats or just a simple dessert for any occasion. When I served mine, they were gone within minutes!


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!
Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...