Friday 14 March 2014

Spring series: Pop of color

Hello! 
Here is the second part of my spring themed posts. I always enjoy the fact that spring brings some color back into our life, wardrobe and makeup looks. Today I want to show you products that I like to use when I want a pop of color on my face:

Essence; Sun Club glamour to go eyeshadow


First is this much loved and completely battered looking eyeshadow palette from Essence. The shadows in this palette are unbelievable buttery (I have never found an eyeshadow that would feel so extremely nice and buttery), soft, easily to blend and really long lasting. I like it especially because of the brighter colors that I like to use on my lover lash line to add some color to my eye look.

Next are some of my colorful eyeliners. All of them are quite long lasting and really pigmented, which is the most important quality I look for in a colorful eye pencil:
Essence, long lasting eye pencil; 17 tu-tu-touquoise
Essence; 2 in 1 kajal pencil; 05 you & me
Maybelline; expression Kajal; 39 azur
Essence; long lasting eye pencil; 08 touch of glam
Essence; waterproof eyeliner; 03 blue lagoon

Last but not least, here are my bright lip products:

L'Oreal Paris;Color Riche Intense Lipstick; 288 Intense Fuchsia
Rituals; lipglos; bright coral
Essence; stay with me longlasting lipgloss; 03 candy bar

Found this picture of Minisaur posing as a model amongst these photos and couldn't resist putting it in:


Thanks for reading!
Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...