Monday 3 March 2014

February Favorites 2014

It's time for February favorites! There were not many products that would stand out this month, but the ones I picked are the ones I really really like.



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 53 Light beige
I've loved this foundation for ages but kind of stopped using it when I bought some new ones. Now, every foundation I have seems to be too dark for me and this one was the only one that matched my skin. I started using this one again and remembered why I loved it in the first place. It is light but gives just enough coverage, doesn't stick to dry patches, stays on for a long time and gives my skin that fresh looking glow.

Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in 17 Tu-Tu-Touquoise
Everytime spring comes around I go and bring out all the brights from my makeup stash. This one was frequently used on my lower lash line this month. I like the pop of color it gives to the makeup look, without being too much. It doesn't have amazing staying power but fades slowly throughout the day without leaving any smudges under my eyes. It's a lovely, inexpensive way to play with your make up and bring some color into your look.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense Lipstick in 288 Intense Fuchsia
This is another one of the bright colors I brought out for the spring time. When I first bought it I was quite afraid of the strong, bright color, but now I’ve learned how to make it look amazing and it has been my most used lipstick this month. (For swatches and review click here)

Le Caramel Exfoliating Shower Gel with sugar by Cottage
I got this one for Valentine’s day after wanting it for absolutely ages. Now I can go past it without smelling it and am looking forward to every shower when I can use it again. It makes my skin amazingly soft and smelling absolutely yummy. (More about it here)

FA Floral protect deodorat Orchid & Viola
I don’t remember ever being so impressed with a deodorant.  It smells great, doesn’t leave any white marks on my skin or clothes and stays on whole day. Not much more to say about that, except that I love it.

Essie nailpolish in lilacism
Here I am officially joining the Essie fan club. I adore this polish. The color is beautiful, light lavender perfect for the spring time. It goes on smoothly, creating a clean and glossy surface and looks opaque after two coats. It stayed on me for 4 days without chipping, which to me is amazing. Since I’ve bought it I’ve re-applied it 3 times because I love it so much (now I had to restrain myself from using it so it would last longer).



And these are all my favorites of this month. What have you been loving?
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...