Wednesday 22 January 2014

A pop of color -L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense lipstick: 288 Intense Fuchsia

I love winter, but with the weather being so gloomy and dark, I started dreaming about lovely sunny spring days. I figured there is no way to change the weather or to skip forward to spring time, so I opted for a next best thing. A little bit of spring on my lips with a bright fuchsia colored lipstick. 




This lipstick I bought last year in the spring, when I was trying to step out of my comfort zone. I usually wear neutral lipsticks with an occasional red lip color. This was one of the prettiest but also one of the most wild and vibrant colors I have ever seen. After going to the drugstore day after day and just lusting over it, I decided to buy it. I would like to say that I wore it lots, but I really didn’t. I gathered my courage and put it on a couple of times and then practically forgot about it in the autumn.  I found it a few days ago and decided to put it back on again and of course, share it with you.



I am talking about the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense lipstick in the color Intense Fuchsia (288). It comes in a well-made luxurious gold packaging that looks pretty even on the outside and is something your proudly carry around in your makeup bag. The color is an amazing blue toned fuchsia that makes your teeth look really white and looks amazing against dark hair (it is said to be made for brunettes but I think it would look very pretty on a blonde too). 







The product itself lives up to its name. The texture of the lipstick is so creamy and rich; it feels very moisturizing on the lips and slides on beautifully creating a lovely smooth surface. It is extremely pigmented and needs just a single swipe to achieve an opaque color. The finish is creamy and the small amount of shimmer in it makes the lips look very shiny and healthy.






It wears for a really long time and fades evenly, creating an even stain that lasts for hours. If it is applied very lightly it gives your lips just a lovely pinky tone that stays on no matter what. Its creaminess makes it easy to mix with other lipsticks – I sometimes mix it with my dark vampy lipstick and it creates a lovely vibrant berry color.
Overall, the product is well worth having. The color, application and staying power are amazing you just have to be brave enough to wear it! :)


Thanks for reading!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...