Friday 3 January 2014

Hi I'm Ana and I am a beautysaur !

A few days ago I've set my first blog post live. It was the last day of the year and it seemed appropriate to end it (and at the same time start the blog) with the list of my 2013 favorites. But I think that I still need to write at least some sort of introduction.

Allegra, also known as
Allegrosaur 
Let’s start with the basics. My name is Ana and I’m a 21 years old student from Slovenia. I love make-up and all the other bits and bobs that go hand in hand with it. Besides that, I am a huge animal lover and am obsessed with my 2 doggies (to be honest, one dog technically belongs to my brother, but I love him just the same). I also really love cooking and baking and I spend way too much time in front of TV watching countless cooking shows. My other passion is reading. When I was younger, basically all I did was read everything that came in my hands and even though I don’t have as much time to read now, I still adore the feeling of getting sucked into the book and devouring it from the start to the end.
So, what can you expect from this blog? Mostly beauty stuff; -hauls, reviews, suggestions, ideas for makeup, skincare and hair. But once in a while there might be a sneaky post about book suggestions, a yummy recipe, some DIY ideas or pictures and updates from my life. 


Thor, also known as Minisaur
The reason why I made this blog is, that I would like to share my experiences with others. One of my inspirations was my younger cousin, who is just starting to get into makeup and often comes to me for advice about everything - it’s kind of like being a big sister for her. And that is one of the things I would like to achieve with this blog – be a big sister (or a friend) to anyone who would like some (unprofessional) opinion and advice about makeup and everything else.


Hi, I'm Ana and
 I am a beautysaur!
Why did I name myself “Beautysaur”? Well, let’s just say that there are days when I feel (and look) like a scary dinosaur and one of the things that help me to feel better is definitely makeup. It’s not just that it helps me conceal the things that I don’t like on my face, it’s also that I really like playing with it and experimenting, and all of that helps me feel a little less like a raging dinosaur and a little bit more beautiful. So I just started playing with the words a little bit, and decided to name my blog “Beautysaur” –to show that I believe in staying true to myself (in this case my dinosaur self) and that I use makeup and other product just to help me feel a little bit prettier.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in my next post.


Rawr,                    
your Beautysaur

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    It's nice to read an introduction, I'm a dog obsessed animal lover as well (my baby is a 5 year old galgo). <3 Your dogs are so sweet! Beautiful names, too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the loveliest comment girl :)* And also greetings from my dogs to yours :) :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...