Thursday 30 January 2014

On my wishlist #1

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time on Sephora's website, and (yup, I have to admit) I have collected so much products in the basket that I will probably never buy. I’ve said to myself, why let all that time go to waste, I’m going to at least post a wish list to my blog. There were so many products in my basket that I had to limit myself to a specific area, and I picked eye shadow palettes. And here there are, lovely beauty goodies in all their glory (aren't they gorgeous?):




1. Urban Decay Naked 3 ($52)

I’m sure you’ve all heard about the Urban Decay’s new launch. Naked palette, gorgeous rose-y shadows, incredible quality and what more is there to say? Yes, please!

2. Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette ($38)

A palette that contains a blush, bronzer, highlighter and 6 eyeshadhadows, all Amazonian clay-infused. The palette seems beautiful and would be perfect for summer time.

3. Smashbox The Master Class Palette II ($59)

A palette with 28 eyeshadows, 4 cream eyeliners, 5 blushes, a bronzer and 2 highlighters all in one amazing palette. What more could a girl want? Just looking at all those amazing colors makes me so excited!

4. Tarte Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Eye & Cheek Palette ($36)

This palette contains 8 amazing looking matte eyeshadows and a matte blush. It seems like a perfect travel palette that offers so much different looks. I guess I’m reallyn getting into purple and pink toned eyeshadows.

5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 – Plush Shadow –The Lolota 206 ($59)

How could anyone resist such a luxurious and sleek looking palette? The Lolita has a gorgeous combination of neutral shades, that looks nothing less than magical.

6. Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette – Limited Edition Nudes ($36)

A lovely looking palette with 8 beautifully looking neutral shades. My first thought after seeing this palette was that it might be (dare I say it?) even prettier than my Naked 2. Oh my, it really looks magnificent.


(Are you interested in any of this shadows? Which one would you pick?)

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...