Friday 10 January 2014

London HAUL



In the beginning of the December, me and my boyfriend took a little trip to London. I’ve been to London quite a few times before, but never in December, so we went to enjoy the Christmas lights, do some sightseeing and of course  do some shopping.


1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
 2. Apocalips in Big Bang
3. Apocalips in Eclipse

(they all seem to look a bit darker here than in real life )

There was quite a lot of stuff from the drugstores on my wish list. Due to a very limited budget I had to restrain myself and only buy stuff that I really really wanted. As soon as I got the chance I went into Boots (their drugstore) and the first thing I got was Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. After using it for a day I went back and bought another one, because I loved it so much. Another thing that I was looking for were the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers. After swatching all of them I loved Eclipse and my boyfriend really liked Big Bang so I got them both. There was a 3 for 2 offer on Rimmel products, so I also got a new foundation – Rimmel Match Perfection (in 103 True Ivory) which turned out to be really great. As a free Christmas gift with my purchase I got a Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish nail polish (in Double Decker Red) that is a very pretty and vibrant bright red color (and was perfect for the Christmas season). 
Batiste dry shampoo was quite pricey in Boots so I went into Superdrug and got it half cheaper (yay!). I was also hoping to buy some Sleek makeup but sadly, all the pretty eye palettes and blushes were gone.
Wearing my new scarf from
Primark and a bit of Eclipse
on my lips.


In 4 days of our stay in London we were in Primark 3 times (props to my boyfriend for being so patient in all that chaos!). For those of you who don’t know –Primark is a big store that carries loads of awesome clothes, shoes, accessories and other stuff for awesome prices. It is usually full of people running around like crazy animals, but if you are looking for bargains in London, that is the place to go. 



I was hoping to find lots of accessories but in the end I only got a necklace (4£), a set of midi rings (1,50£), a wooly scarf (4£) and a wooly hat (2£). In the beauty section I found a glitter eyeliner (1£) which I got to use for my new year’s makeup. I also bought a set of glittery nail polish (2£), a matte top coat (1£) and an instant nail polish remover (1£). We also bought some clothes and lots of Christmas presents for our families.

Besides spending lots of time in the shops, we also did lots of touristy stuff. We checked out all the sites, wandered around the city, enjoyed drinking Starbucks (Chai Tea Latte is amazing) and eating lots of yummy food. We went to see the Phantom of the Opera and it was incredible.



Here are some pictures from our trip:

Sunny day at the Tower Bridge


London Eye 


British Museum
Coffee break selfie at Starbucks terrace
 by London Bridge
Millenium Bridge and St. Paul's Chatedral


We had so much fun there and had to leave London way too early. We will definitely go back as soon as we get the chance!



Thanks for reading!


Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...