Saturday 7 June 2014

A very disappointing Professional Make up + Concealer Brush


I came across this brush from Ebelin and it looked amazing. Since I have already tried some products from the brand and liked them, I decided to get it and try it out.

 

It is a really dense brush with silicone bristles.  I was sure it would be really soft, but is actually not and it feels quite painful on the face.
I've tried it with a few foundations and concealers but no matter what I do, it leaves my face looking streaky and blotchy. It consumes a lot of product while practically none of it gets applied to the face.
I had high hopes for his brush and was utterly disappointed after trying it out for a few times.

Have you tried this? What other brushes like this one do you recommend?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!


Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Zadnjič sem ga skoraj kupila, pa sem si na blagajni premislila. I guess I dodged that bullet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Še sreča, definitivno ni vreden denarja :)

      Delete
  2. Men se glede na ceno in dejstvo, da je 100% sintetičen (kar pomeni, da bos porabil vec produkta ) in ne mores pričakovat res profesionalnega čopiča, ne zdi slab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¸No, super da je tebi všeč :) jaz svojega nikakor ne morem vzljubit :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...