Saturday 21 June 2014

Makeup Revolution -Blushes

To be honest, I am not much of a blush lover. I often try to make it work, but it usually doesn't look good, no matter what I do. 
But, these blushes were so pretty I couldn't say no, so I decided to get them and try to get the hang of blusher application.

What I have noticed is that even though I have warmer undertones in my skin, blushers with colder undertones seem to look better on me. That is why I picked these three:

Vivid Blush Lacquer –O'Boy


This one is crazily pigmented and even the smallest amount is enough for a vibrant color payoff on both cheeks. 
The color is almost a Barbie pink with blue undertones. It blends perfectly and doesn't move or feels sticky after it dries. 
I thought it would be harder to work with, but I actually really like it. 
I find it is best to apply it to the back of your hand, work it into a stippling brush and then gently apply to the cheeks.

Blush –Hot!


This is a basic powder blush, but it feels really nice, buttery and almost like a creamy texture. It is also incredibly pigmented. 
This one is a mixture of pink and red and gives you a nice color. 
The lasting power on this is great as well. I've tried layering it on top of other two and it gives a really nice 
effect.

Cream Blush –Frambroise Shake


I've never tried any cream blushes before, but I love this one. 
It is a nice strawberry-like color that gives you a nice pinky glow.
 It applies smoothly and blends perfectly. This one is the most naturally looking and it is great for everyday use. 
I apply either with my fingers or a stippling brush and both give a nice effect. 
Besides everything, it lasts a really long time.



I'm really looking forward to use blushes in my makeup more often! (Now I really want to try some other colors and perhaps a bronzer or two…)

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution blushes? Which one do you like the best?


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Sta mi všeč oba Hot in Frambroise Shake :) O'Boy pa že imam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mene mika da bi kar vse blushe od njih sprobala :)

      Delete
  2. Vsi trije odtenki so mi krasni, imam samo en njihov blush ampak bom definitivno naročila še kakšenga. Sploh ta nova njihova blush&bronzer paleta me zelo mika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prej nikoli nisem bila navdušena nad blushi, zdaj jih pa ves čas uporabljam :)
    Se moram zadrževat, ker me res mika kupit toliko novih stvari of MR :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...