Thursday 19 June 2014

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette -Essential Mattes


The moment I saw the selection of the Makeup Revolution palettes, I knew I wanted the matte version.

(Honestly, I am surprised it isn't more popular, I mean, a whole palette of mattes? Where else can you get that?)

I love all-matte eye shadow looks on my lid, plus they are a great selection of colors for blending any makeup look you do.


The pigmentation varies, darker colors are a bit better, but even the lighter ones show up lovely on the lid. 
The lasting color is surprisingly amazing and there is no significant fallout. 


This is an amazing palette which would be a great addition to any makeup collection. 
It is great for beginners, since mattes are easier to control than glitter and shimmer.


I would love to try some more palettes from the brand, but I have to put myself on a palette ban, since I've been buying way to much of them!

Without a primer:

in direct sunlight

With a primer:

in direct sunlight


Have you tried any palettes from Makeup Revolution? Which one would you like to try?


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post! 

Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Izgleda lepa, pa vseeno bi sama raje imela malo več variacije med odtenki. Več rjavih in taupe naprimer, namesto petih svetlih odtenkov, ki na očeh verjetno niti ne izgledajo tako drugačni. Drugače pa pohvalno za all matte paleto.
    Lepe swatche si naredila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To je res ja, čeprav se teli svetli izkažejo kot res pripročni za blendanje česarkoli :) Prvi je pa res lep matte highlight :)
    Drugače pa hvala :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...