Monday 9 March 2015

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial review

A few months back, I got my hands on a tester of REN's new Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial mask.  I've wanted to test out the brand for absolutely ages, but couldn't really bring myself to spend so much money on a single product. When I heard, that there was a tester in Elle's magazine, I knew I had to get it.

The description of the product promises a lot: 
"A transforming treatment that instantly revitalizes and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralize urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm, toned and smoothed, while reducing the signs of fatigue, photo-ageing and skin imperfections. Skin instantly glows with renewed health and radiance."


The benefits of Vitamin C in your skincare?
I was especially intrigued by the mention of the Vitamin C.  The Vitamin C in your skincare can help protect you from different damaging factors in your surroundings such as sun damage and pollution. It can help reduce the appearance of brown spots, reduce inflammation and fade out any redness on the skin. Besides that it also helps boost the collagen production which can all result in healthier, firmer and brighter skin.

The texture of the product is quite funny; a slightly granular almost gel-like texture with a gentle scent of citrus comes out the tube in a light green-ish color. After cleansing you apply it all over the face. Then you dampen your fingers with water to activate the Vitamin C. You leave it on the face for one minute and then thoroughly rinse off.

Even after first use, there was a slight glow left on the skin after using this product. I haven't really experienced any improvement in the brown spots area, but there isn't enough product in the tube to really see any long-term effects. The product felt nice on the skin and left it feeling ever so slightly firmer and radiant.

If I had the budget for it, I'd love to invest in a full size product, especially now in the spring time, because I think it would be perfect for achieving that healthy spring glow. For now, however, I'll have to stick to other, more affordable products.


Thanks for reading, and see you in my next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...