Friday 16 May 2014

Balea: Mango Mambo Body Spray Review

Spring and summer are the season where fruits claim the reign over basically everything. One of my favorite scents is most definitely mango. When I was browsing through shelves in DM, I stumbled upon this fun orange bottle, which immediately caught my eye. When I read the words »mango« and »body spray« I was already hooked.

After I paid for what I chose in the drugstore, I went for a coffee with my friends and simply couldn't resist opening the spray to see how it smells. I fell in love with the amazing fruity, cocktaily fragrance of mango. After I checked the price (1, 80 €), I kind of regretted not buying more of them, but figured that I should probably try it out before stocking up.

So, I took it home, put it on a VIP place on my wardrobe and more or less started religiously using it every single day.


The only downside is that is sprays on a little bit sticky but then quickly dries up without leaving any film on your skin. Just don't put it on your hair as it will make it oily faster than usual.

I was most concerned about the staying power –considering that the price is so low- but fear not, even that is really good. I wasn't sure how long the scent lasts on me, but after spending the day at college, at lunch and walking a dog in the afternoon, my boyfriend mentioned that I smell really nice, like mangoes. That was proof enough for me!

Still not convinced how much I love it? Today, I went back and bought a few more that will hopefully last me throughout the whole summer. I mean who doesn't want to smell like a yummy mango cocktail all the time? I know it do!

If you love mango as much I do, I really recommend you try and get your hands on it –but hurry as it is a part of the limited edition.

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,

(smelling like a mango) Beautysaur

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I wish to say that this post is amazing, well written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this . Here is my homepage; tecteem.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you
    Attar Wholesale Manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...