Friday 23 May 2014

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon -01 Peach on the Beach


Let's talk about this peachy goodness today, shall we? Yes, I know, these are old news, since they came out quite a while ago, but I just got mine (and I am blaming DM for sending me those awesome coupons!) and I wanted to let you know what I think.

First of all how cute is the name of this product? Plus the packaging is such a nice pop of color in my bag. It's really easy to apply and is good as one of those on-the-go products. The color is a really pretty light peach, just what I have been looking for. It glides on very smoothly and leaves a nice glossy finish.
 They claim to be waterproof but I wouldn't really agree with that. The glossy effect quite quickly fades away, but you are still left with a lovely peachy color on your lips, that lasts for a long time. They are very moisturizing and will make you feel like there is nothing on your lips. With the SPF 15 they are a nice protection from the sun, especially since most of us (at least me) often forget to protect our lips as well.

I love this lipstick and it has already found a permanent home in my bag. Having tried one of the chubby sticks, I am really tempted to try the Revlon matte ColorBurst balms now.

 Have you tried any of these Color Boost Lip Crayons from Bourjois? What do you think, let me know?

Thanks for reading!


Rawr, 
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Lep. Mene bolj kak pink odtenek mika, ampak ko sem bila nazadnje v DM-u, so bili vsi razprodani (očitno so jih punce razgrabile sedaj, ko so dobile kupone).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tud jst sm se odločala med tem in pink, samo nekaj podobnega pink že imam :) Drugače pa so imeli v Ljubljani za Bavarcem poln stand, tisti v centru je bil pa prav ogabno razgrabljen in razpacan :/

      Delete
  2. ful lep odtenek :)) jaz imam unga živo roza in mi je super :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tudi mene vedno bolj mika še kakšna druga barva :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...