Sunday 18 May 2014

Essence TE Beach Cruisers bronzing powder

It must have been a rather special coincidence that I stumbled upon an untouched display of new Essence TE just as I decided I wasn't going to get anything from this collection. Oh well, I had no choice but to grab at least something right (any excuse to buy something is ok for me)? I only have one bronzer in my collection, so I decided to get this one and try it out.



First of all, let me just point out, that the bronzer isn't as orange as it seems in the picture. There was just no way for me to get it to look like it does in real life. This is the closer I could get to the real color.
Anyways, the bronzer itself is a nice not-to-dark brown matte color with a lighter shimmering palm in the middle. I am not into shimmering bronzers, but this one is really lovely as the glitter isn't too obvious. 


It applies and blends nicely and stays on my face for about 5-6 hours. If you do it carefully, you can use only the matte part for a bit darker and non-shimmery look. Mixing the brush in both colors gives you a lighter but lovely effect.

It comes in a black plastic packaging with a clear lid that is compact and slim and easy to carry around. I also like the fact that you can see the pretty palm through the clear lid.



The best part is that it smells of coconut. What better way to get into the beach mode if not by bronzing up your face and smelling like a yummy coconut?

Did you get anything from this TE?

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...