Wednesday 14 May 2014

Nail it #4 Essence 106 Free Hugs

There was a short period of time when I completely banned pink color from my life. I considered it to be way to girly, childish and Barbie like. 
But as years went by, I started slowly letting it back into my life. Recently I crossed another line and got myself a pink nail polish that I have been eyeing for quite a while.

And guess what? I love the way it looks on me. It is a true pink, without any shimmer or glitter, which looks opaque after 2 coats. As most of the nail polishes from Essence's permanent collection, this one applies smoothly and evenly, and dries in a considerably short time.


It dries to a nice glossy finish that looks good even without a top coat. Depending on what you do with your hands, it will last you without chipping from 2-5 days.


I can already tell that I am going to keep reaching for this polish over and over and I am really glad that I picked it up.

What other pink polishes do you like and recomend?


Thanks for reading!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...