Tuesday 13 January 2015

Rituals Haul -Discover Sakura

You might remember that I posted a Rituals haul at the beginning of the month. I mentioned that there were two sets available, but I decided to only get one. But, I really wanted the other one as well, and I was so happy when my boyfriend bought it for me as a new year's present!


Discover Sakura, celebrate a new beginning.
Japan has a rich tradition of rituals. Cherry blossom is a symbol of love and happiness. The annual ritual of falling blossom petals is seen as the awakening of new life. Celebrate every day as a new beginning with the exceptional products from the Sakura ritual.

The name of this set is Discover Sakura, and the products in it are scented with the mixture of cherry blossom and rice milk. I never imagined they would smell so nice.


The cherry blossom gives the product a nice, floral fragrance, and the rice milk adds some warmth and coziness.

There are, just like in the other one, three products in the set: a body cream, a shower foam and a body scrub.



I haven't properly tested the products just jet, but I am very excited to start using them. I might wait and start using them in the spring, because cherry blossom gives the products a bit of a spring-y feel.

I'll definitely report back, once I properly test them out!

P.S. I checked and the sets will be available in Slovenian Petrol stations until the 7.4.2015!

Thanks for reading and see you in the next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...