Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18: Festive Beauty Blogger Gathering & Secret Santa Gift

Even though December is the season for giving, it just so happens that I also received quite a few things in the past few days.

 On Wednesday some of Slovenian beauty bloggers attended a little festive gathering that was put together by Ajda and Gabi. They somehow managed to find a space big enough for all of us, made sure we had a lot of yummy snacks to eat and even found a few sponsors (Jessica, 4 kids and us, Alpstories and Alessandro).

It was lovely seeing the girls again and chat with them for a while, as we don't really get a chance to meet in person that often. While we had the chance, a lot of us also exchanged out Secret Santa gifts and I walked home with quite a few packages in my arms.

Everything that I received was so nice that I really wanted to share it with you in this post:


We had I few Instagram competitions at our gathering and I won this little pot of cream for dry and problematic skin. The concept of this brand is really intriguing and because I didn't have a chance to try any of their products yet, I'm really excited about this one.



Alessandro surprised as all with little goodies, and I received this pretty pink-red shimmery polish called Pink Cadillac. In my experience their nail polishes are really incredible and the colour is just perfect for this time of year.



It seem to be a year of beauty oils and I'm not complaining. Jessica surprised us with little gifts and I received the Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturizer. Even though I only tried it on my hands, it seems to be really moisturizing and feels great on the skin. Can't wait to give this a proper try!



All of those who are still looking for a perfect Christmas gifts, make a note, as this is such a cute gift idea! At Alpstories you have the chance to choose what you mix in your products and also design your own label, how amazing is that? They actually surprised us with personalized sets with the cutest labels. My box was hiding a cherry scented body milk, bath salts with the eucalyptus and gingko scent (that penguin though, how cute is that!) and a camomile massage oil. They all smell absolutely incredible and I can't wait to start using them!




Secret Santa gift by Jasna from Jessie Fairytale




My Santa this year was the lovely Jasna who writes the Jessie Fairytale. She prepared the cutest package of the beauty and other goodies that she loves. I was so excited by all the products inside the box and can't wait to try them out! Thanks Jasna!

Thank you to our amazing sponsors, 4 kids and usAlessandro, Jessica and Alpstories for their generous gifts!

See you tomorrow!


Rawr,
your Beautysaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...