Thursday 8 October 2015

1. slovenian Beauty Bloggers conference

 
What happens when you combine a beautiful hotel, 50 beauty bloggers, useful tips, beauty brands and their products and the media? –a first ever slovenian beauty bloggers conference!


 Last week I attended an event I never thought would happen – an official beauty blogger conference. We had some very good lectures, met a lot of various brands and importers, had a chance to get to know other beauty bloggers and test a lot of new products. 


 Many of my co-bloggers already posted their thoughts on the event, and since some of them were very detailed, I'll link a few of them below, and only focus on a few details in my post.


 I wanted to share a few of the pictures I snapped during the event, but there are not many due to a very lousy mobile phone battery and a rather busy schedule that kept making me forget to bring out my fancy camera.


I would like to say thank you to the amazing woman who made all this happen –Nika from the BeautyfullBlog, to all the sponsors, especially to the Kozmetika Afrodita, who was the main sponsor of the event. Big thanks to all the brands that so generously provided an incredible amount of products to test out! The last (but definitely not least) thank you goes to all the amazing girls I met at the event, it was lovely to meet you, and I hope to get many more opportunities to get to know you better. 

What others wrote about the event:


A peak into the goody-bags

Photo on the right by Marko Delbello Ocepek
The sponsors of the conference spoiled us rotten and we received so many bags that we could barely carry them home. I can't wait to start testing out all the amazing product we were given and sharing my opinions with you, but here is a peak into each bag for a start: 

L'Oreal Luxury Products, Eucerin, Dvorec Trebnik, Kozmetika Afrodita 
Click2Chic, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Oriflame

 Aussie, Paul Mitchell, CD, Ličila.si



Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

7 comments:

  1. Lepa objava :) In full ste vse lepo poslikale vse izdelke. Jst se sploh ne morem lotit. Ampak nekatere že pridno testiram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) -no ja, jst sm se v soboto pozno popoldne lotila tega in sem morala prov hitet ker je sonce zahajalo (kar se rahlo vidi na slikah ker so nekatere precej drugače osvetljene :P) ampak sem jih želela objavit, bom pa kasneje malo na lepše poslikala tiste ki jih bom želela posebej izpostavit :)
      Imam pa vsak dan prav probleme, ko se ne morem odločit kaj bi tisti dan testirala :D

      Delete
  2. Super objava. :)
    Joj, jaz se pa nisem mogla spravit spisat v angleščini celo... mogoče bom pe update-ala, če bom imela kdaj viška časa! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Jst se nism mogla odločit kako napisat, ampak sem na koncu se odločla da se bom držala angleščine, ker vedno pišem v angleščini :D

      Delete
  3. Pridna, da si vse poslikala :) Ah, res je bilo super..Jaz še kar ne morem pozabit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Ne vem zakaj, mam občutek kot da smo bile cel teden tam, tolko se je dogajalo, jst še kar enim in istim ljudem ves čas razlagam o dogodku, čeprav me noben več ni pripravljen poslušat :D

      Delete
  4. This sounds and looks amazing and those goody bags are just ... wow ! I'd love to attend an event like this but I don't know of any in the uk :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...