Friday 2 October 2015

Review: FALLosophy LE by Catrice

There is no way to describe how incredibly excited I was for autumn. When I saw the LE Catrice was releasing for the season, I knew I'd have to get my hands on it.
After weeks of searching I finally found a stand with a few bits left, and here is what I picked up:


My main interests were the lipsticks and I chose the C03 Little Red Riding Hood which is a red with slight plum undertones. The texture is so smooth and very creamy and the pigmentation simply out of this world.


Black packaging with a silver maple leaf design looks very sleek and classy and feels very luxurious especially because of the magnet closing. It's a great color choice for autumn that will make your lips look very juicy and moisturize them at the same time.

The other two products I picked were the nail polishes. There were quite a few in the collection, but these were the only ones left.


The first on is the C02 Mauving Leaves, which is a creamy mauve with gray and lilac undertones. It applies smoothly and dries quickly on the nails. I quite like how the color seems to change in different lights and goes from a grayish-mauve to almost brown like shade.


The other one I picked is the C01 Mystic Moss that is a grayish green with lots of tiny silver shimmer. Depending on the different lighting it can look very green and at other times almost silver-like on the nails.


Even though I didn't find all the pieces that I wanted to get, I'm really pleased with the ones that I managed to find. They are great autumn pieces and will be a great addition to my makeup stash this season.


Did you get anything from the Fallosophy LE?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur 







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...