Saturday 17 October 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss in 110 i got the power


This lip-gloss is such a fabulous product, and even though I mentioned it a few times before, I believe it deserves a special feature on the blog, so here we go:

Trying not to repeat myself all the time, let me just say that I used to hate lip gloss, I was sworn to matte-finish lip products only and for me to like a lip gloss this much says a lot.

When browsing the drugstore I found this one more or less by chance, intrigued by the gorgeous color. However, I was not impressed with the price tag, but something in my head told me to buy it, and boy am I glad that I did.


The packaging is really nothing special, but I still really like it, it's simple yet sophisticated and fits well into any bag or even a pocket. The point of interest in this line is the applicator, which seems like a strange curve at first sight, but later proves to be quite genius at application. 

The curved part hugs the lips perfectly and applies the gloss in an even layer, the flat top part then help precise application on the cupid's bow and corners of the mouth. The whole applicator is designed in a way that gives just the right amount of product.


It has quite a strong scent, but in contrast to the traditional L'Oreal lipstick scent (that not many people find very pleasant), this gloss has a delicious sweet vanilla scent and is actually also slightly sweet to the taste. It manages to last on the lips much longer than your usual lip-gloss, usually for good 3-4 hours, while giving the lips a lovely shine.  


Still, the main hero there is the formulation of the product itself. When I was young, I only knew lip-glosses with sticky and thick formulas and this one is a total opposite. 

Even though the formula is creamy and smooth, it is not at all sticky. Though this definitely is a lip gloss, it has the opacity that almost reminds me of a liquid lipstick. This your-lips-but-better shade with brown undertones seems like a perfect nude.


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur



6 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely shade! Thank you for this review! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous nude, you're welcome I'm glad you liked it! :)*

      Delete
  2. Zelo lep odtenek, je čisto jesenski :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se bere luštno, ampak tega bom pa res izpustila, mam preveč drugih:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'Oreal je že dolgo nazaj znal prepričati z lip glossi, tudi nas matt loverje :) Imam te nove tudi nagledane, samo še nisem nobenega kupila :)

    P.S. Sem končno našla ''tvoje'' gležnarje, in so res super :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, oni znajo z glossi! :)
      Noo lepo, sem ravno zadnjič jih spet vidla v HM v BTC pa sm se spomnla nate :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...