Saturday 1 February 2014

January Favorites 2014

Here are the products that I've been loving in January:




Batiste Dry Shampoo -Tropical (6,08€)
I have quite greasy hair and since I don’t like to wash my hair every day, dry shampoo is a must. Batiste has been my favorite quite a while and the last time I picked it up, I chose the tropical scent that I actually really like.

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner  -Hello Hydration (2,74€ each)
After dying ends of my hair to get my ombre hairdo, my hair has been really dry. I’ve been looking for products that would bring some moisture back into my hair, and these products were the spot on. After using them for a while, my hair has been looking much better and hydrated and I like them really much.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (5,75€)
I’ve been using the ever so famous Bioderma for a long time, but I started running out of it, so I had to find an alternative. I’ve tried this one and I have to say I really like it. It is not as good as Bioderma, but is a little bit better than the L’Oreal one in my opinion. It removes all my makeup and feels my skin feeling really clean.

Nivea All in 1 Extra Deep Cleansing (4,89€)
I am quite lazy when it comes to skincare, especially in the evening, therefore a product that claims to be all in 1 sounded really nice to me. You can use this as a cleanser, a scrub or also as a mask. I’ve been using it for a while now and it is really nice, keeps my face clean and oil free, while the little pieces in it get rid of any dead skin cells on it.

Lush shower gel –Ponche
I got this in a gift set at Christmas and I’ve really been loving it. Is smells like oranges with a slight hint of tequila and I find this scent to be great in the morning, when I want something that will wake me up. It lathers nicely and keeps me clean and smelling nice.

Primark midi rings set (1,80€)
I bought these when I was in London in December and I’ve been wearing them all the time. They are pretty and add something special to an outfit.

Kindle Paperwhite
This is another thing that I got in Christmas and I looooove it. I am a huge book worm and I used read all the time. Now that I am in college I find it hard to carry a book with me all the time, hence I read much less. But, now that I’ve got my lovely Kindle, that has changed. I’ve been reading all the time now and enjoying it like crazy. (There was a new line of Kindles out when I was buying mine, but I decided for this one, because I found those way too tablet-like, and that didn’t appeal to me. Also, this one has a paper white screen with a backlight which makes it easy to read even in the sun, and the battery lasts much longer compared to the new ones).

Primark “Kindle” case (7,30€)
Of course I had to buy a case for my Kindle as well and because I didn’t want to spend too much money on it, I went to check if Primark has something usable on offer. I found this one and fell in love with it. It’s really pretty and cute with a little Union Jack bulldog on it. Anytime I see it, it reminds me of our trip to London and it makes me smile and that is always a good thing.

Catrice Smokey Eyes Set -060 You Did That (1,99 €)
I’ve mentioned this in my New in my beauty stash haul and I’ve been loving it since I got it. I’ve been using it almost every day, especially the second lightest shadow that looks really lovely on my lids.

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation -103 True Ivory (8,52€)
This is another thing that I picked out in London. It is a medium coverage foundation with a slightly dewy finish. It evens my skin and, even though it doesn’t cover all the imperfections, makes my skin look really beautiful.  After I set it with my powder it lasts on me for a really long time. I have combination skin with occasional dry patches and this foundation doesn’t stick on dry bits on my face. I really love it and will probably re-purchase it after I run out of it.

Art Deco High Precision Liquid Liner -01 (17€)
This is a bit strange but I got this in the summer to wear at a funeral, because I wanted something that will last no matter what. I put it on early in the morning and it lasted through all the crying and sweating (it was horribly hot) and still looked perfect in the evening when I got home. It is the best liner I have ever used and is something that I use every single time that I put my makeup on.

Primark beauty mirror (1,22€)
When I was in London, I didn’t have my pocket mirror with me and it drove me crazy. I stumbled upon this one in Primark and immediately bought it. It is really pretty and really light and it found a permanent home in my purse.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (5,11€)
This one was a must buy when I was in London and hands down, is the best concealer I have used. It suits my skin really nice, blends perfectly, covers anything I want to cover up, and when set with a powder, stays put through the whole day.

Rimmel Apocalips -304 Eclipse (6,08€)
This one was another one on my must buy list and I couldn’t love it more. It is so pigmented, smooth, glossy and beautiful. It is an amazing deep berry color that makes any makeup look a bit more glamorous. This is probably my favorite amongst my lip products.

Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume mascara

I’ve also mentioned this in my recent post. After I wipe the wand in a tissue, it makes my lashes really long and black without clumping them together. It doesn’t smudge on me and stays on for quite a while and is all over a really nice mascara.

Well, that was a long post huh! :) What were your favorites in January?

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...