Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sunglow Bronze

Lately, I've been craving some sunshine, the warm feeling when the sun rays touch your face and the lovely bronze glow that you are left with afterwards. Since we lack in the sun department (for now), here’s what I’ve been using to give my skin that gorgeous sun kissed look.




This beauty is a Sunglow Bronze by Rituals. I’ve stumbled upon this on a family trip to Barcelona. We were looking around the Rituals shop and the lovely lady that worked there used this one on my mum and me. We both loved the effect it gave so my dad (he’s awesome!) bought it for us.

On the Rituals page it is described as a natural shimmer powder for a radiant blush or dazzling accent to eyes. It’s made of natural gemstones, pure minerals and contains no parabens and no perfume,  a texture that blends nicely and allows your skin to breathe. 

It has 4 different colors in it, that you can use separately to create a lovely shimmery smoky eye or you can swirl your brush in all of them and give your cheeks a perfect bronze shimmery glow.

All colors mixed together.
When blended it leaves a bit more sheer and subtle finish.

Depending on what color I concentrate, I sometimes use it as a bronzer, blush, highlighter or an eye shadow. It’s an amazing product that we (me and my mum) love to pieces.
If you are interested, it is available here, for 25,50 €.

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...