Thursday 27 February 2014

Spring Make-Up Look

Hello lovelies!

I feel like spring is finally here! Flowers are blooming, birds are singing and sunshine has finnaly warmed our skin again.
With springs arrival I was overcame by the urge to bring some color into my life. I've created this makeup look, that for me at least, seems perfec for the spring.



Here's what I've used:

For the face:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 53 Light beige
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium (mentioned here)
Catrice Skin Finish Powder in 020 natural beige
Catrice Skin Finish Powder in 050 caramel beige as bronzer
pink toned blush (I’m not sure what the brand is because of the ruined packaging)

For the eyes:

Essence I<3 Stage eyeshadow base
Naked 2 palette(swatches and review here); used Bootycall all over the lid and Tease in the crease
Catrice Smokey Eyes Set Palette (060 You Did That)
Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in 17 Tu-Tu-Touquoise
Maybelline Expression Kajal in 39 Azur
Essence Sun Club Eyeshadow Palette in 01 South Beach
Art Deco High Precision Liquid Liner in 01
L’Oreal Paris Butterfly Wing Mascara

For the brows:

Essence Brow Pencil
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
Tease eyeshadow from Naked 2

For the lips:

L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense Lipstick in 288 Intense Fuchsia (swatches and review here)

Thanks for reading!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...