Saturday 26 April 2014

Bits and pieces #1

A few weeks ago I ordered some stuff from China. Partially because I wanted a new phone case but mostly because it was all so cheap. They are really fun and I've been enjoying them a lot, so I decided to make a post.


In the end I ended up ordering not one but three phone cases. The first one is the “normal” one that I intend to use most of the time. It’s really well made and protective and has some slots for your cards and money inside. 


 The second one I had to get because I adore penguins. It is such a fun and unique phone case and has already gotten me a lot of compliments.


The last one is probably the tackiest thing I have ever gotten. It has ears, a tail and leopard print all over it. Plus, it is furry. I haven’t used this one yet, as I am still gathering the courage to use it in public. Anyways, I couldn’t help myself; I found it strangely cute and added it to the basket.


Next, I got two necklaces, one I simply had to have as I am a huge Harry Potter fan. The other was a bright neon statement necklace that I fell in love with. It is incredibly bright and I think it will look amazing on the tanned skin in the summer.



I am really happy with the stuff I got and will sure get a lot of use out of them. I am already thinking about placing another order, as there are so many things that I like on the site.

(If you want to check it out, here is the site I ordered this stuff from http://www.dx.com/)

See you in my next post guys!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Joooj jaz bi tudi kak všečen case.. Nažalost jih za moj telefon še ni neka velika izbira, upam da bo kmalu :)) Joj in pol tisto čakanje.. da pride paketek :)) Všečne pridobitve drugače:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ja čakanje na dostavo pri tej strani zna bit pa cela nočna mora... :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...