Wednesday 23 April 2014

New in my beauty stash #4

Last week I went on a little weekend trip to Croatia with my boyfriend and on our way we stopped for some shopping. Of course, I simply had to spend some time in the drugstore (DM) and buy some products that caught my eye. Here is what I got:


First of all, I was completely out of my micellar water, so I picked another one. I bought the same I was using before and it is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Since I can't really afford to buy Bioderma right now, this is my »weapon of choice« for removing my makeup and cleansing my skin. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It's not the same as Bioderma, but it's the closest thing I found in the drugstores.


Next thing that caught my eye was the Catrice Prime and Fine Pore refining anti-shine base. It says that it is supposed to be mattifying, long lasting and oil-free. I tried it on my hand in the store and it seemed really nice and smoothing so I decided to try it out. I've never used a primer before, but so far, I really like it, it does slightly minimize my pores, keeps me from getting oily and helps the lasting power of my foundation.


The last thing I got was something I've been wanting for a while. It's a colored mascara and the one I got is Essence Colour Flash volume mascara in 01 miss early-greenbirdy. I apply it on my lover lashes to add some color to the eyes and it creates a really fun look. It can be also used on the hair and I think that it's going to be lovely in the summer time -I really want to try out the other colors! The only problem is that it does smudge a little after a while and since it is green, it might look like you have some serious dark circles, so watch out for that.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...