Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favorites

March has passed and we have officially ventured into spring time. But before I go on with regular posts, I have some monthly favorites that I want to share with you:



L'Occitane Pivoine Flora beauty cream
I've just written a whole post about this product, so I won't say anything besides that I adore it! Click here to see the post.

Labello Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose
A lovely smelling lip balm has been on my lips nonstop throughout this month! For a detailed post about it click here.

Mercator My Face daily moisturizer
Who would have thought you can find good skincare in Mercator? This lovely moisturizer is very light, sinks into the skin really fast and keeps it very moisturized. And it smells utterly amazing!

Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
This one is a classic, I've been through a few of these and this month I've been pairing it with my Labello Lip Butter. It exfoliates my lips perfectly, tastes sweet and smells of bubblegum. What more could you ask for?

Kiss Xtreme Growth nail polish
My nails have turned against me and have become very dry and fragile. I've been using this to help them grow quicker and the results are already visible.

Essence Bloom me up! TE shimmer powder
I have never had a highlighter before but I love this! It is such a lovely addition to any spring look, because it adds a really nice healthy sheen to my cheekbones.

Essence Bloom me up! TE duo eyepencil
There is one side for inner rim and another for eyebrow highlighting and they are both amazing. They glide on smoothly, blend nicely and stay on throughout the day.

Essence Bloom me up! TE eyelash curler
I haven't expected much when I bought this (I wanted it mainly because of the color) but this curler is the best one I ever tried.  My lashes look curled and amazing through the whole day.

So, these are the things I have been absolutely loving in March! What were your favorites?

Thanks for reading!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...