Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas 20: Favorite Leave-in Conditioners

Today I want to share with your two of my leave-in conditioners I use in the winter when I want to get my hair looking healthy and beautiful.

I'm always looking for a way to get my hair as smooth and shiny as possible. But especially in the winter, with the weather being so dry and cold, nice and shiny hair might be hard to achieve. This two have been helping me fight the effect of the cold weather on my hair:

Gliss Kur Hair Repair Ultimate Color (red one)–is intended for color treated hair and is supposed to contain repairing serum and a UV filter. I'm not sure how and what it does, but after I use it, it leaves my hair silky smooth and so shiny and beautiful.
I discovered it because of the matching shampoo, I love the whole line and now I have a conditioner to add to the list of my favorites as well.
Gliss Kur Hair Repair Ultimate Oil Elixir (gold one) –this one is supposed to help repair dry hair and the damage on the hair. It's a great way to get some moisture into the hair. It's not a straight on oil so it doesn't get my hair greasy.


These two conditioners are what I've been using in these colder months to keep my hair nice, shiny and healthy looking. I really recommend them, especially to those girls who suffer from their hair getting greasy to quickly, but would still like to get some moisture and shine into their hair.

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,
your Beautysaur

1 comment:

  1. I have to buy something similar soon! My hair gets very dry in winter too, especially after using hair spray (too much frizz!!). The red one seems great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...