Thursday 18 December 2014

Blogmas 18: Drugstore Christmas Wishlist

In Blogmas5 I shared my high end wish list with you, but of course I couldn’t stop there and had to add a drugstore wish list as well.


These are the items that I’d really like to try and I think they would also be perfect as a Christmas gift.

Maybelline The Nudes Palette Can you ever have enough of nude eye shadow palettes? This one looks lovely and the fact it is from drugstore, makes it even better.

Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational in 020 Signature Scarlet The beauty community is raving about these products and I'd love to try them, plus the packaging is really beautiful.

Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Lip Cream in Rioja Red I already have one of these and it is the best, the longest lasting matte lipstick and I'd love to have it in red as well.

e.l.f. Studio Blush Palette in Dark This palette looks gorgeous and the color seem perfect for the winter time!

Catrice Illuminating Blush in 030 Kiss me Ken I'm still swatching it every time I go to the drugstore and I still haven't bought it. This beauty will be mine one day.

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive in Julianne's Nude L'Oreal's lipsticks are generally amazing, this shade seems amazing and the packaging is gorgeous.

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage I am really intrigued by the »suede« effect, and if the color is as beautiful in real life as it looks on the internet, I need it in my collection.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets They are supposed to be matte and long-lasting, and the swatches I did in the stores look amazing, I think they will end up in my shopping basket sooner or later.

BarryM Sequin Nail Effects in Black BarryM polishes are amazing and I think this special effect one would look amazing on the nails.

BarryM Eyeshadow Palette in Starry Eyed It's not like I already have way to many eye shadow palettes. This one looks so sparkly and amazing that it would be perfect for festive makeup looks. 

What is on your current drugstore wishlist? Have you tried any of these products and would you reccomend them?

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,
your Beautysaur

 

1 comment:

  1. Velvets & Color Elixirs so super, prav tako tudi ti Catrice blushi. Definitivno vredni nakupa :D Imam pa tole ELF blush paleto tudi jaz na WL :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...