Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas 6: Festive Essential Oils Haul

I already did a post about my love for essential oils, so you might be able to imagine how happy I was when I found these in a store a while ago. They are a perfect way to get the room that special festive feel and I simply have to share them with you.
Here is the list of all the scents that I got:

Winter Evening
Winter Dreams
Baked Apple
Winter Forest
Red Orange
Orange
Winter Scent
Eucaliptus
Lemon
Gingerbread Cookie
Vanilla
Open Fireplace
I've been using them practically every day and I simply love them!
My 3 top favorites are:

Open Fireplace
–amazing mixture that makes you feel like you are sitting in front of the lit fireplace, with a cosy blanket, while sipping on a cup of lovely mulled wine

Winter Forest
–when I use this it feels like there is a real, amazing smelling Christmas tree in the room

Red Orange
–not much to describe about this scent, a fresh, citrusy scent that mixes great with other spicy scents


These are amazing for getting into christmassy mood and I think they would be perfect as a Christmas gift for anyone. (For anyone wondering, I got them in Hofer.)

What scent do you use to make your room smell amazing in the Christmas time?

Thanks for reading, and see you tomorrow!
Happy Hollidays!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...