Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas 12: A Shopping Trip to Italy

Remember my Late Night Shopping haul from Blogmas 9? Well, the day after that event, I went on a trip to Italy with my family, and guess what we did there? Yes, we were shopping, so I have another haul for you today.

We went to Tiare shopping center that I already wrote about in a blog post a while ago. Our main destination was Ikea, but we took time for a stroll around the other shops there as well. I might have spent an eternity in Sephora, looking at the Christmas deals, but nothing really caught my eye.

Since it's Christmas time, and at that time I especially love cooking and baking, I got this blowtorch to use for some of the Christmas desserts I intend to make. I also bought some fondant for decorating desserts, but forgot to take pictures of it.
In Ikea I stocked up on some of the pre-made gingerbread houses and trees, that you can build and decorate yourself –I love doing these this time of the year.
Last, but definitely not least, for this haul is the body mist fragrance that I spotted in HM. All my other fragrances have fruity scents and I wanted something warmer that I could use in the winter time. I got this white flower & amber one and I love it. It has a nice, warmer scent without being to strong or obvious. I've been wearing it for every day since I got it.

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,

your Beautysaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...