Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas 5: Christmas Wishlist (high end)

Today I have my high end Christmas wishlist to share with you. If I would treat myself to one luxury item this Christmas, it would probably be something from this list. 

 

1.        Dior »Diorific Vernis« in 762 Shock  $27
This looks like such a perfect Christmas red color for the nails. I can't even express how obsessed I am with the bottle though!
 
2.       Kate Spade »Metro Grand Pave Chronograph« watch $250
It's a stainless steel watch with pave stones and pebbled leather wristband. Since all the colors are so neutral it would go perfect with almost any outfit and add just a little bit of sparkle on the wrist.
 
3.       Nars »Virtual Domination Cheek Palette« $65
A limited-edition, holiday cheek palette with the bestselling Laguna Bronzing Powder and Deep Throat Blush, Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush, and Sex Fantasy and Final Cut. I always wanted to try the notoriously famous Nars blushes and this palette would be a perfect way to do that.  In addition to that, it has a seriously gorgeous design on the case.
 
4.       Too Faced »Under the Mistletoe« $28
A set with three shimmer-infused versions of the bestselling La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream shades, encased in pink glitter bag. I noticed this set because it contains three gorgeous shades that seem perfect for everyday use, plus you get the cutest little pink sparkly makeup bag.
 
5.       Escada »Magnetism« Eau de Parfum
This was my favorite perfume when I was younger. I thought that now it would be way to sweet for me, but was proven wrong when I went to smell it the other day and fell in love with it again. It is a very warm and sweet scent with notes of blackcurrant, rose, caramel, coconut and vanilla. It might seem like a strange mixture, but believe me, it's amazing!
 
6.       Laura Mercier »Ambre Vanille Honey Bath« $45
I've been hearing and reading so many good things about these baths, that I really want to try one myself. This one has notes of tangerine, coconut, almond, tiger orchid, milk flower, heliotrope, amber, vanilla beans, brown sugar and sandalwood.

If you could ask Santa for one luxury item this Christmas, what would it be?

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...