Friday 26 December 2014

Blogmas 26: Drugstore picks for New Year's Eve

Earlier in December, I did a post, where I went through my makeup collection and picked up some pieces to create a Christmas makeup look. Today, I am doing a similar thing, where I picked some pieces that would be perfect for creating New Year's Makeup look.

When it comes to New Year’s Eve, I step away from the gold and red and start shifting towards silver, pink and sparkles.
To add some color to the cheeks, I love using a little bit of blush, and I picked the Makeup Revolution cream blush in Frambroise Shake. It gives my face a nice, very natural hint of color and it would work perfect with any silver bits of makeup.

To add some glow to the face, I love using the Essence highlighter from the Bloom Me Up TE. It is a lovely, rose champagne color and looks really lovely on the skin.

For the eye shadow, I chose this Makeup Revolution palette in I Am In Love that I wrote about in the Blogmas 21. It is a really good dupe for the Naked 3 palette and has lots of rose toned eye shadows.

I always wear eyeliner, so I picked my favorite ArtDeco High Precision black eyeliner. To make the look a bit more special, I also added the nude eyeliner from Essence's Bloom Me Up TE, a Catrice silver eyeliner in 020 My Glamourized Me and some silver glitter that I got from Primark.

For the lips I wanted to have quite a few options. For the lip liner I picked the Essence lip liner in 07 Cute pink that could work underneath any of the lipsticks below.

For lipstick I chose the Rimmel Apocalips in 304 Eclipse which is a pretty dark, but very gorgeous berry liquid lipstick.

 Another berry option is the Catrice 070 Plum and Base lipstick, which is a little bit brighter than the previous, but still equally gorgeous. 

For those who like to stand out, I picked an absolutely gorgeous Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth lip cream in 431 Fandango Purple. It is the perfect bright fuchsia pink opaque lipstick that dries to a completely matte finish. When it is dry, it looks like you have pink velvet lips. The staying power is amazing and you won't have to worry about it, when you will lean in for your new year's kiss.

If you want to add a bit more shine, I picked the Essence's XXXL Nudes lip gloss that has lots of very fine silver finish and will be a perfect finishing touch to the look.

What makeup will you wear on the New Year's Eve?

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays, 
your Beautysaur


1 comment:

  1. Revolution paletka in Essence osvetljevalec izgledata super :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...