Tuesday 23 December 2014

Blogmas 23: Santa Claus is coming to town

 For the theme of the 8th day of Taya's Christmas Challenge she picked »Santa Claus is coming to town«. 
I must admit I am not a big fan of cartoon-like Santa Clauses, so I didn't want to do that on the nails. 
I decided to focus on the colors the remind me of Santa Claus.


 I painted my nails red for the Santa's coat. On a ring finger I added a white triangle to represent Santa's beard and the white parts of his attire. On the top of the middle finger I put a small sparkly black triangle to balance out the white one and to represent the buckle of Santa's belt and the coal Santa is supposed to bring you if you are naughty throughout the year.
 I liked that the finished result looked quite »clean« and modern but still had a bit of a festive feel to it.

 Just a few more sleeps until Santa Claus comes! Have you been good this year?

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway here!

 Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays, 
your Beautysaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...