Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas 21: Makeup Revolution -I Am In Love

I was browsing through the online store Ličila.si and spotted this lovely Makeup Revolution palette on the discount page. It seemed like a great idea to have a palette and a lipstick in one packaging and since I liked the look of the colors, I decided to buy it.

I am really glad that I got it, because this palette is a great dupe for the Naked 3palette. There are 2 matte, 4 shimmery eye shadows and a pale pink lipstick in here. All of the eye colors have a slightly rose-gold tone and are very similar to some of my favorites from the actual Naked 3 palette. 
Above: UD Naked 3, below: MR I Am In Love
Unfortunately, I don't really like the lipstick. The color is rather pale and doesn't really suit my skin tone, but it would probably look better on someone paler than me.
The lasting power of these eye shadows is great, considering the price of the palette. After a long day they might crease a little, but even that can be prevented with a little bit of primer.
The palette itself is quite sturdy, even though the black color shows every fingerprint on it. It has a big mirror on the lid, which is great, and an eye shadow applicator, which I don't really use, but would come in handy for touchups on the go.
I liked it so much that I actually got it as a part of a birthday present for a friend and I think it would also make a lovely Christmas present.

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway here!

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,

your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...