Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas 11: Revlon Parfumerie Nailpolish -African Tea Rose

 I wanted to try these nail polishes since the moment they got released. I got this shade for my birthday in the summer and have been using a ton ever since. I thought it would be a great idea for a Christmas present or just an inspiration how to brighten up these cold winter days.  


This is a great pink shade with a blue undertone. Only after using it I noticed it has a lot of very fine blue and pink shimmer in it.  Overall, I love this nail polish. The application is very easy and quick, and the drying only takes a little while. I usually only need one coat for full opacity. The scent itself is very strong and flowery, and it fades after about 2 days.  I don’t mind it and don’t particularly love it either, but it might bother some people.
The polish last on my nails for about 4 days without chipping, maybe even a bit longer if I apply a topcoat.  Don’t even get me started on a cute bottle, I adore it and it has a permanent place on my wardrobe as a decoration.
In my opinion, this would be a great Christmas present or stocking filler and would please any makeup lover –especially since the range also contains more Christmassy and spicy scents.

Have you tried anything from this nail polish range?

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,

your Beautysaur

4 comments:

  1. Zelo lep odtenek.:) Še vedno nisem preizkusila nobenega laka iz te kolekcije. Zelo lepe fotografije si posnela:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Meni ga je sestrična kupila za rojstni dan, ker sem ji vedno ko sva bile skupaj v Mullerju jokala, kako zelo si ga želim :)

      Delete
  2. Jaz imam Ginger Melon pa mi res hudo diši :D Zdrži mi pa vonj tudi 4 dni, kljub temu da kadim, vsakič lak zavoham :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mene malo moti pri teh lakcih da nekako do dejanskega nanosa na nohte ne veš kako bodo dišali... :/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...